Wednesday, May 18, 2011

16th Workshop

16WS01
16WS02
16WS03


There must be something in the water or the rain, if you will, in Seattle. My dear friend Ashley, who's chair I featured last week, turned me on to friends of hers who have recently opened a design/build furniture studio 16th Workshop. Check out their elegant and beautiful work

p.s. Dear (and completely adorable) Erin Loechner is having an amazing giveaway of an ipad II on her site, head on over and check it out.  I have most definitely entered.
p.p.s. Watch out for more furniture lovliness tomorrow. I know it's a furniture binge. But I love it!
p.p.p.s. Don't forget that Jorge will be here again on Friday. xo

1 comment:

cara said...

What a brilliant chair design! Already built in groove, genius!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.