Friday, April 15, 2011

Supernatural

SN01

My dear friend Robert Münzer alerted me to the fact that there was a darling little shop in my hood. Except, I'm not sure darling is the word... more like badass. I can walk to this little slice of heaven, Supernatural, granted not in heels as it's down an enormous hill and down another one. So arriving in style will take a vehicle with wheels. (For me anyways those of you coming from the flatlands you will  be just fine. I know, I know, high class problems as my father in law would say)

With a highly select few lines and a couple of super stars for owners (Claudia Mahecha-Allen and Robert Allen)  I suggest you get there stat. Here are a few of the lines they carry...

E15
MDF Italia
Tisettanta
Droog


Not a bad little mix, right. Also on the walls are pieces by Deborah Oropallo, and on the shelves origami like structures by a local cat Jeffery, and that gorgeous moss wall is by Claudia herself.

SN02
SN03
SN04
SN05

2 comments:

YHBHS said...

i'd walk downhill in heels for droog:) and for those lamps of rope!

naomemandeflores said...

So nice! I love everything.


Camila F.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.