Monday, April 4, 2011

Supergraphics

SG01
SG02
SG03
SG04


I think I've found a new book to add to the ever growing library (I think I need help with this addiction) Although I wish I could see a bit more of it before I take the plunge. (Also why we need to keep brick and mortar stores, where else are we going to be able to peruse those books)  So, I of course googled it to see if anyone else posted other photos.... but instead found some pretty hilarious and fun interior super graphics here, here, and of course here. Which is why the internet is evil people... Where did my morning go?! Ok, time to actually get some real work done.


Oh and and the book above is only available from Unit Editions
photo credit: also Unit Editions

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.