Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous

MMM01
MMM02

We are incredibly lucky culinarily (yes, I made that word up) speaking here in the Bay Area. Not only are we so very close to the worlds most forward thinking organic produce farmers and inventive chef's and restaurants but we benefit from their smaller artisanal counterparts. 

We currently have three amazingly delicious ice-cream shops in San Francisco alone. My au courant favorite being Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous because not only is their ice cream everything you want it to be  and everything you don't but they have delightfully thought of all the details too. Gorgeous open space, darling packaging, lovely and discreet signage, old milk bottles filled with water to take to your tables, and gorgeous letter pressed cards for shoving in your pockets.  

I get really excited when owners take the time and energy to take the same care and attention to their design and presentation as they do with their fare. It shows their commitment to bringing you the best of who they are each and every day. 

Ian Flores and Annabelle Topacio (aka Mr. & Mrs.) are located at...
699 22nd St at 3rd Street in the Dogpatch, San Francisco
Hours: 
Tue-Sat 11:30 am - 6 pm
Sun 11:30 am - 5 pm
(415) 970-0750

MMM03
MMM04

3 comments:

mcs3000 said...

Gorgeous post. I have been going to Mr. & Mrs. Misc. since day 1. Love Annabelle + Ian and their ice cream.

mcs3000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

oh thanks;) I was really happy how the shots turned out. I hope they like them too.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.