Monday, April 11, 2011

Farnsworth Film

FH

The Mister and I and a couple of friends went to go see Bill Cunningham, New York this past friday. It was the film's premiere in San Francisco and the Director and Producer (Richard Press and Philip Gefter) were there to answer questions after the showing. Someone, in the crowd, asked what they were working on next and Richard spoke of a film he's working on regarding the Farnsworth House and the tumultuous relationship Mies Van Der Rohe had with Dr. Edith Farnsworth. I immediately jumped and knew that if that film was anything like the one I just watched I would be on the edge of my seat.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

I can't wait until it comes to Montreal. The trailer is hysterical. Kys kys

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.