Monday, April 25, 2011

Ewa Wnek-Webb

EW01
EW02

I have a new visit coming up and it has something to do with this illustrator above in that she's the Mum of this Mum and her family. These sweet little books were illustrated for her grandsons. There is even one about going to visit grandma. Love!


Emma, Ewa's daughter (our neighbor, who is now moving to Brooklyn, boo!) thought I should see them after seeing the banner on halcyon days. What a gem to have such a talented Mum. Thanks so much Emma for sharing them with me.

Update: Ewa Wnek-Webb studied illustration at St. Martin's School of Art in London in the 60's have a look at more of her work here.

1 comment:

nsm said...

like this,beautiful.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.