Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Henry Built

HB01
HB02


I haven't had the opportunity to use their services as of yet but I have admired their work for sometime now. I found Henry Built when I was researching kitchens, gosh, maybe 5 years ago. At first they were just inspiration but then I tried to recommend them on a couple of jobs once I was informed that their services could be easily transported to the bay area but, so far it just usually works out that a local cabinet maker is the one that clients choose, understandably. Perhaps, one day.


They have always done furniture but they have recently expanded that line (images above) the pieces are just as elegant and well made as their cabinetry. Have a look.

p.s. thanks for all your lovely comments on that last post... it's been a rough week and you all keep me strong. xo

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.