Friday, March 25, 2011

Umami Burger

UMAMI01
UMAMI02

A couple of weeks back a dear friend took us out to eat at Umami Burger in LA LA town. Although it wasn't the best Turkey burger I ever had, it was pretty good and they had what looked like a pretty stellar veggie burger too. I love a burger shop with options. (I always get jealous of those that can pick up a hot dog on the city streets, I want a hot dog too, just not a beefy one)


And while i wasn't overly excited about the layout I loved the palette of materials. The fun tile work (easy to clean), what looks like reclaimed wood in a fun pattern along the wall and of course the typography nearly everywhere, I just wish I could read it.

1 comment:

Celia said...

turkey?!

i'm disappointed, kelly. the socal burger is the way to go.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.