Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Modern Appealing Ben

BO01
BO02
BO03


So in December when I was picking up a last minute gift for my Mister at Modern Appealing Clothing, I wanted to share my recent closet post with Ben but I couldn't get it to load on my phone:( But, just bringing it up triggered Ben to share with me that his place was just shot by the Selby  (because the Selby shot him in his closet) and that it should be up any day now. I was ecstatic because to be honest when I thought of all the people in San Francisco who's homes I could shoot I definitely thought of Ben but, seeing I didn't really know him, I never had the courage to ask. Well, at least you know my instincts are dead on... now if I could only beef up that other side that has something to do with having balls. 


Well since then I've been checking the Selby like a loony wondering when, when, when it would be up. Well it's up and Ben's place DOES NOT disappoint. Go have a look. And Mr. Selby next time you are in town I would appreciate if you would please get in touch.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.