Monday, February 28, 2011

Andy Vogt

AV01
AV02

Sometimes this city is incredibly small. You run into the same people, who know the same people, who know the same people.  And then sometimes it can be really great and surprising, like coming across Andy Vogt's work. I hadn't heard of him before reading Derek wax on about how he just found out about his photography... and here I was over here completely clueless to any of his work. I think you can see why I would be instantly taken, and if you can't you haven't been paying attention! ;)

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.