Monday, January 24, 2011

Christiane Högner

CH


I haven't been so good about posting while being wrapped up in family affairs. I'm going to admit something... I'm not very good at doing several things at once. I personally find it appalling when a friend has made a date with you but can't ignore their phone for a few hours so I try (key word here) to abide by the same rules. I know, what a stick in the mud but, isn't it more pleasant when we all afford one another a few courtesies. 

While traveling to see family I picked up the latest issue of dwell to read while in transit and fell for Christiane Högner's All for One shelves. It made me think that I really miss making things. I'm quite famliar with the plastic cases used to transport nearly everything from glassware to loaves of bread since I put myself through school working in the restaurant industry, that familiarity made me smile. And really isn't that what it's all about?

1 comment:

Adam Simpson said...

Just keep up the excellent work. Thanks :)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.