Monday, January 3, 2011

Childhood Drawings

P-ART-02
P-ART-01

I couldn't help but share a couple more family finds from the holiday break. My Belle Mére broke out some of the Mister's childhood drawings. I found them infinitely charming They all started out innocently enough, nature scenes in the desert. Foxes, unicorns, pythons, and road runners amongst sand dunes and cacti.


P-ART-03

Then they get a little more violent... hmm wasn't this a video game? I remember playing this on our classic mac. 

P-ART-04
P-ART-05

From here we are going decidedly downhill with loose women and booze. I found the last two infinitely Hilarious! Drawn in such earnest. You should know these are drawings of a current day Creative Director/Director of Design. So Good!

3 comments:

Celia said...

oh god, i cannot stop laughing!

Kelly said...

I wanted to forward them to you so bad but figured it would be better if you found them;)

Jason said...

amazing!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.