Friday, January 7, 2011

Carioca Dreams

JP02
Remember when I mentioned that I hadn't been to my friend Jorge's place in quite some time and the photos I have are most likely not representative... Well another dear friend went to visit him this past November and shared with me the evolution of his place, actually he shared it with more then just me it's up on his new blog. So if you want to see more of these photos head on over to zrh2sfo. Surely you know Robert, yes you do, remember

I'm swooning over the bedroom above with all those paintings of Rio de Janeiro. And that calming beautiful green to match the waters surrounding sugarloaf.  This was our room when we stayed with him but it has changed so much since then.
 
JP03

I never did get a shot of the gorgeous stained glass windows in the second bedroom. 

JP04

Jorge really does have an eye for the incredible and mythical pieces. Hopefully come Monday I'll have a another Brazilian abode for you to venture to. Until then Happy Friday. xo

*All photos by Robert Münzer

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.