Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brazilian Tiles

BTH01
BTH02

Jorgie (am I allowed to call you Jorgie on here?) You are killing it! Your photographs are making me sigh sigh sigh at the state of my bank account. I need to come see you! The tile work is just beautiful exactly the kind of thing a Carioca can point out to you and give you a bit of history. Jorge do they have a building department? Alert them quick to these disappearing gems!

If you all want to see more of where this comes from visit Jorge's blog Album Carioca (remember to click on his photos to see them larger) and then book your flight to Rio de Janeiro or just enjoy the virtual flight as I'm doing. This is just the sort of thing you need for a bit of inspiration injected into your work. I would really love to see an all white kitchen with only the floors tiled in one of these wonderful colorful patterns. Wouldn't you? Preferably my kitchen but well that isn't happening anytime soon... so, who wants a kitchen redesign by moi of the description above?

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.