Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bill Curry

BC

I came across a light fixture I was swooning after by Bill Curry. (damn you ebay reminders)  I of course looked him up immediately and found that I enjoyed quite a few of his whimsical pieces (mostly lights, I even have one of his lovelites in my living room, who knew?) but I didn't find much else about him. Anyone else know anything about Bill Curry? 


By the way the names of the two lights are just as fun as they look, "Cattail" lamp on the left (wouldn't that look great in a babes room?) and, "Tranquil" lamps on the top right.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.