Monday, January 31, 2011

An afternoon with...

AFW01
AFW02
AFW03
AFW04
AFW05


An afternoon with... is a personal project by Michael Mundy brought to my attention by the ever talented YHBHS. And as all of you know I can't get enough of peering into other peoples homes. Especially those who are creatively inclined. Have a look see for yourself. They are incredibly intimate and really catch the embodiment of each space as it relates to it's inhabitants.

p.s. I left the photos exactly as Michael had them composed them since they seemed to want to remain that way.

1 comment:

simplyolive said...

thanks for sharing!
i'm loving his blog.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.