Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weird and Wonderful

M501
M502
M503
M504

light fixtures from Modern 50. I'm particularly attached to the top two on the left.
And Lindsay Adelman added more 'you make it' to her tutorials.
This light fixture would make a great gift. 
And I'm kind of fascinated by Nisser. (hint click on slideshow) 
And do you ever wish you could tell your city a thing or two. I know I have. That's why this site is genius. Can someone please create this site for San Francisco.  That and my Danish really isn't all that great and I'm only able to read a post here and there.

Man are the fog horns blowing like mad this morning... I know, I know, it's the most random post ever. 

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.