Monday, December 13, 2010

Cactus and Quail

CQ01
CQ02
CQ03

Jaime from a desert fete launched her gorgeous paper goods shop, Cactus & Quail (great name right!) a few days ago and I finally had a moment this weekend to peruse it. I have been admiring her work from afar (I've even secretly thought about going this route too, as I do love working on my illustrations)  I even recommended her for a friends wedding that we went to this past September in Palm Springs. Remember the one I did this for.

Have a look, she has a Readymade option which is really genius and much friendlier on your pocketbook. Custom of course, and a fun Flea Market section with limited editions. So far my faves are the pink desert series in that top photo. Don't you think Ace Hotel Palm Springs should carry them?

1 comment:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.