Monday, November 22, 2010

Mohawk General & Amsterdam Modern

MH01
MH02
MH03
MH04
MH05

I was finally able to visit Mohawk General Store this visit and what a lovely shop it is. The gals were oh so friendly and the space so comforting I was ready to move right in. And while I've admired their sartorial goods from afar, what I really fell for was their collaboration with Amsterdam Modern and their jewelry collection which is much larger in person then in their online offerings. 

That and I'll always be a gal who splurges more on my home then my wardobe. (Even though I secretly wish I were this gal, or this one and openly splurge on designers such as Isabel Marant, Rick Owens,  or something by Phoebe Philo, perhaps in her new collection for CĂ©line, or Westwood of course, and a little Dries wouldn't hurt either) Oh dear, I don't dream big or anything... I'm going to have to stop myself here but do check out both their blogs here and here because if you are like me you'll have to ogle from afar and a little inspiration never hurt anyone. xo 

By the way what are all your turkey day plans?

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.