Monday, November 29, 2010

Ericailcane

Ericailcane


"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." – Pablo Picasso

When wondering what to give your loved ones this season think of the culmination of this book. The drawings of his youth were given to Ericailcane by his parents. He in turn reinterpreted the drawings into their modern counterpart. Such a heartfelt exercise. Love! 


You can find it over on a darling little shop called Found By James.

thank-you swiss-miss

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.