Friday, November 5, 2010

Coup D'Etat

COUP02
COUP01
COUP03
COUP04
COUP05
COUP06

Do you ever tell yourself you must go to a place and then continue to put it off, and put it off some more, then a little more until it's kind of ridiculous. Then having a friend in town allows you the excuse to take a few moments to explore that place that is literally right down the street from your house. This is embarassing because I've even been in the actual building where Coup D'Etat is housed several times because y.a. studio redesigned it. Yep! Sometimes you have to wonder how the brain works. 

Let's just say it was as exciting to walk through it's halls as it was the first time I stepped foot in Limn all those years ago. A really lovely mix of mid-century, modern, industrial, and a few from their own line, Coup D'Etat surely knows the right formula for a fantastical milieu. 


Happy Weekend!

I think I'm definitely going to this next week

I'm surely on my own never-ending pursuit

I love reading about Celia's fruit babe

I love reading all plaidout's things my father taught me (scroll down) 

And everyone's lovely behind

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.