Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brooks & Kara

BROOKS01
BROOKS02
BROOKS03

I'm always looking for ways to spruce up my ride, mostly to convince myself that walking up that big hill I live on nearly every day is worth it. Seriously, I am so sweaty by the end of it and out of breath and it doesn't matter how many times I do it the result is the same.


But if I step back for a minute the benefits far out weigh that darn hill. No looking for parking, quick and easy transport, it doesn't cost anything, no paying for parking, you don't have to ride a stinky bus that takes far too long to just get you down the street, and then there are the physical benefits... hello nice booty.


But a little incentive never hurts from time to time and I've been eying that Brooks Saddle for awhile now. But Kara Ginther just took it up a notch and that chevron pattern is calling my name.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

Oh... Love!

Those are goregous... all you need is nice riding helmet and you will be set to ride like the wind!

xoxo Court

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.