Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Gift

JG

The most amazing wedding gift from my dear friend Jorge. The sculpture, made in Brazil with each face by a different artist. Apparently people they know, or people on the street. What I want to know is who knows a blue Jesus? When we visited him in Rio a few years ago I fell in love with it and this trip he surprised us with it. I'm over the moon. I'll find out more about it in the next few days. 

Now off to find somewhere to hang it...

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.