Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Friends

JH01
JH02

My darling and dear friend Jorge is in town from Brazil. I am sooooooo excited to see him this evening for the first time in three years! Do you have one of those dear friends that just hearing their voice puts you in the best mood and you feel the biggest smile creeping across your face. Jorge and I first met many years ago when I first moved to San Francsico. He was my St Jorge always looking out for me and my well being, taking me a bit under wing. We had many adventures. 

Here are a few photos of his place in Rio. Although these are so old I'm sure everything has changed by now.

1 comment:

may said...

hello!! first time on your blog, I really like it!! I am going to brazil in a few days and as a landscape architect I was looking for good ideas around the web. As you seem to know the country, maybe you would have a few tips, architecture must see out of the regular touristic path?

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.