Monday, October 18, 2010

The Seafarers


The Seafarers - Sea of Love from Eighty Four Films on Vimeo.

I've adored Kelly Tunstall's work for quite some time now... then along came Ferris Plock. (Maybe Ferris came first but that is my order of knowing about them)  Then Kelly and Ferris started doing their work together which at first you wouldn't think would jive but her delicate maidens and his beast like men make for perfect companions, modern day belles and beasties. This video is at least a year old but one of my favorites of their seafarers series a newish venture for them since they usually work in static media. What I wouldn't do for one of their joint pieces, sigh... Visit  eighty four films on vimeo to see the rest of The Seafarers episodes.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.