Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Molly

Excerpts from Molly Lambert's Mad Men reviews and reasons you should fall head over heels for her...
SPOILER ALERT... if you haven't watched the latest don't read below or click on links


Don told Dr. Faye he was going to miss her, but he was lying. Megan told Don she just wanted to fuck, but she was lying. Betty and Don are kind of soulmates because they are both incredibly good at lying, and concealing any remorse they may have from themselves and others.


I thought Don said he didn't go in for stunts? Too bad it looks like the Don Draper's Midlife Crisis Stunt Spectacular is just starting and it's bound to be every bit as breathtaking and ball-draining as Jackass 3D

Why is it that many contemporary male thinkers repudiate the imperialist legacy of Columbus but affirm dimensions of that legacy by their refusal to repudiate patriarchy? - bell hooks

Just like Roger Sterling, Bill Clinton always made his accountability into a joke. Politically liberal men with bad personal gender politics are the worst  


We all suffer from optimism bias and depressive realism. And need money

Why does everyone think creeper Glen Bishop is going to molest Sally? Pretty sure she'd kick him in the dick and that would be the end of it. 

The problem with Betty is that aside from being really beautiful, she has no sense of humor and isn't very smart or interesting.

3 comments:

Kate said...

ha, so awesome. Agree agree agree!

Kate said...

hehe very neat. Although when I clicked through and started reading her reviews, I realised I should have watched the latest episode first so as to not ruin the surprises - oh well, can't wait to get home and watch it now!
xx

K said...

Whoops sorry Kate... I added the spoiler alert for everyone else now. Thanks for the heads up. xo

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.