Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alula Editions

Alula01
Alula02
Alula03

I was invited to attend last Tuesday* nights first opening of Alula editions. Alula Editions is a yearly subscription service, where for a fee, you receive 4 unique artist's work in the form of textiles and print. An ingenious idea started by Helena Keeffe and Amber Cady through the Museum of Craft and Folk Art. (By the way they have an amazing exhibit up  by Clare Rojas) The first artist pictured above is the San Francisco based Jason J├Ągel.


To find out more, sign up for a subscription, or see who the next edition visit their site here. Congratulations to Helena and Amber or a successful first edition.


*I know I don't have a regular schedule of posting but I wanted this up yesterday afternoon :( but my internet went bye bye on me and has been out ever since. I hoping for a mini miracle this evening... otherwise posting will be a bit difficult the next couple of days.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.