Sunday, August 1, 2010


Naming this article "A Woman in Full" seemed a bit of a stretch considering only one of the girls actually filled out her dress but I appreciate where they were going with it all. Its quite exciting to see that Madmen has really begun to affect the fashion houses and their choice of models. I look forward to seeing more Women (not girls that look like little boys) on the runways and in the fashion spreads. I'm also looking forward to tonight's show.


Anonymous said...

Who made the garments?!

K said...

Good question Anon...seeing that it's an editorial I'm sure each piece is by a different designer. I provided a link to V magazine. Just click on "a woman in full" and you'll get your answer.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.