Monday, August 16, 2010

MKG 127

MKG02
MKG03

So there is no Mad men inspired post once again... but folks the internet decided to be spontaneously out of order... thus no post. And the post I had lined up was cocktail inspired. I'm guessing you didn't really want to read about cocktails Monday morning either so on to new and intriguing subjects, like this beautifully mundane exhibit above. 

1. An exhibition of artworks and objects having to do with order, sequence and consecutiveness, including pairs, successive things, lists, instructions, corrections and rules.


By Micah Lexier via aapc

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.