Tuesday, August 24, 2010

leather and canvas

SS04
SS03
SS02

My good friend Silvia has been embarking on a new path and I've really enjoyed watching it come along bit by bit on her blog. Then the other day these beauties appeared. I love the luxury of the leather next to the utility of the canvas. Such simple honest materials. 


Then she mentions that she will be working with the ever talented Jeana Sohn and the adorable Ramis Kim. And I just couldn't hold back any longer. I had to share. Watch her blog, to see their joint effort and to know when you can get your hands on one of these beauties above. Regardless you should take a peek over there anyway if not just for Silvia's beautiful photos. 

UPDATE: The images above are their collaboration. Darling photos! And Silvia I think I might have to get my hands on that clutch. You can get one too from her shop

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.