Friday, August 27, 2010

Nice work if you can get it...

EdRuscha

I needed some bucking up. Yesterday, I was feeling all sorts of sorry for myself. Don't you HATE that feeling. It feels like a completely useless emotion. So today it's all about trudging ahead, one foot in front of the other. 1, 2, 3, 4... 

Abby Clawson Low is always an inspiration and she shared some of the ladies that are inspiring to her. Thanks Abby!
And how much do I love that Ed Ruscha piece. I'm not sure how I've never came across it before.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.