Friday, July 30, 2010

Some sunshine and ADR


I've been needing a little sunshine. It's been sooo cold here, I think there have been only a handful of days that I haven't worn a coat. And here is Anna (I adore her style.) prancing around in her underwear. I added the middle shot so you don't think underwear is all that she wears. That and those amazing gloves! I'm dreaming of a pair in kelly green to wear with my new winter/ I mean summer wardrobe. Anyone know where I could find a pair in the middle of summer? Sheesh!

I guess I'm not the only one.

Happy Weekend all! xoxox


photo all the way to the left via the sartorialist
the other two... no idea. 

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.