Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Farm in the Fog


I think these lovely light fixtures are making the rounds... but they were too good not to post. I'm just bummed I didn't get them to you first, seeing as they are created right here in San Francisco. Anzfer Farm's works primarily with reclaimed/found wood.  I'm also loving this piece, this one, and surely wouldn't mind a couple of these in '1/2 size set size' (aka half the size of regular 24" X 36" architectural drawings) for my desk. 


Also just because I'm so excited about it, I have to share with you. I've added three new poses to my morning yoga. This one, this one and this one. I've spent eons (like at least 6 months maybe more ) trying to learn this one. It's not the going down it's the getting back up. And if you think it's so darn easy then You try it!


via unruly things

2 comments:

jamie said...

yeah these are pretty fantastic. and THANKS. cause the more i see them, the MORE I WANT ONE.

K said...

You should make on Jaime. I know you are crafty. xo

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.