Monday, July 12, 2010

Considered


I was asked to contribute to the The Considered Ensemble. I could not be more flattered. Have you seen who else they have asked? Completely super cool stylish folk (uh hem ladies) like Cheri Messerli and Ashley Rose Helvey, I feel like I've just crashed the party.

It's quite an interesting read and could be a pretty amazing illustration project. No? How about you? Do you just throw your clothes on without a care? Do you have a literary storyline in your head when you put together your day's wares?  Or just a concept of a special feeling you want to project for your day? I for one have always been a fan of dress-up. 

and a little story behind the ensemble.

3 comments:

Celia said...

A M A Z I N G.

theue said...

so well written too!

K said...

Thanks you two, so kind you are!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.