Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Trusty Steed


So in the first of my Montréal posts, I had to mention how I got around Montréal. Bixi! What a great idea! A rental bike service located in most parts of the city which allow you to take out a bike and then return it at whatever station you like around town for $5 a day. I love this so much because, to be honest, I'm not such a fan of taxis (they are usually way too expensive and hard to find), buses and the metro can be a pain, and walking is sometimes just well... too slow. My only gripe, you have to check in every 30 minutes, Really? I'm sorry, but a bike ride out to Habitat 67 complete with trespassing and riding up upon its second level while snapping as many photos as possible takes a whole lot longer then 30 minutes Bixi.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.