Friday, June 25, 2010

Habitat




So of course, I couldn't miss Habitat 67 by Moshe Safdie. Here are a few photos from my trespassing expedition. A gentleman came up to me at one point... I thought for sure I was about to be kicked out but he told me about the upper deck and that if I carried my bike up there I could get a better view. Sometimes it is nice to look unassuming. I took many more photos of course but I thought these were interesting since they are of views you don't normally see of Habitat

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. We're going up to our friends ranch house. You remember right. It will be a nice change from our very cold and very present San Francisco summer. 

1 comment:

soon lee said...

Wow.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.