Friday, May 14, 2010

Out on the Bay!



A good friend invited the Mister and I and some friends out on his boat for the day. It really couldn't have been a more stellar afternoon of sunshine, beautiful views and good company. (Thanks Andy!) Here's wishing you all the same this weekend.


p.s. How's that for a view of the Goldengate? Andy told us his grandmother danced on top of it when it was first constructed. I want to see pictures... don't you?
p.p.s. The "Arabian Nights" boathouse makes me giggle.

1 comment:

ashley said...

looks like an AMAZING day! totally makes me homesick, but in a good way knowing I come from such an incredible place! a boat in the bay? definitely jealous and I would love to see pics of his dancing grandma! I ran across the bridge in the marathon but dancing sounds like a lot more fun!
as always thanks for sharing, and p.s. you definitely inspired me to make up some bloody marys asap!
xox ashley

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.