Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Los Angeles Eats (and drinks)


Our good friends Katia and Marc took us to some lovely spots in downtown Los Angeles
Church & State, a darling eatery down a dark street.
The Edison (finally made it here, I'd been wanting to check it out for sometime but I just couldn't get my butt to LA) Lovely space... questionable crowd. ahh well, so it goes. It was a Saturday afterall...
Then they surprised us with their wedding date in September. Congrats you too cuties. xoxo

Also check out Porter and Hollister's holiday, classic LA all the way. here & here

2 comments:

Celia said...

the edison?! i've never even heard of that. what, was i living in a hole?

p.s. you should know that the word verification for this comment is "actor". how appropriate...

K said...

hilarious!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.