Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Ted!



I've mentioned before that the Mister gives great gifts. This one was no exception. 

Especially since I have no where on this coast to bask in the delight that is Ted Muehling. And where most websites give you an idea of what is inside the Muehling site is a bit on lock down. (there is much more up on the site then there used to be) I don't blame him really. It makes it all the more special when you visit but really it's awfully painful when you can't. 

So if you are like me and you can't visit to see the magic that is Ted Muehling and you certainly can't afford to bring home an enchanting piece I highly recommend the book. All the photographs are by his good friend Don Freeman. (And if you are lucky you'll find one that is signed by both Muehling and Freeman)

Truly one of the most inspiring books I own. 

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.