Tuesday, February 9, 2010

lushness




Although I'm not a fan of the California rain (unrelenting day after day drizzle) and would much prefer the East coast variety (torrential downpour then sunny skies) I do enjoy how it magnificently changes the landscape from golden hues to lush greens.

and...
To try to discover what our gifts are - then to align them with something the world might need - and pay for. A lifetime's struggle.
-Alain de Botton via here

something I am all too familiar with...

1 comment:

jamie said...

i know. everything in and around san diego is SO GREEN right now.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.