Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Defenestration







Add Video
I've long loved this decrepit old building on 6th street. I know it's not politcally correct as its taking up valuable land that could be used for low income housing, but it will be so sad when the city finally takes it down as it just gets better with age. The art installation on the fa├žade is "Defenstration" by Brian Goggin.You can read a bit more about it here.

and...
Definition of a present: something you can't get for yourself. As a child, that meant toys. In adulthood: reassurance, sympathy, forgiveness
- Alain de Botton

and..
see where I blog from here.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.