Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The beginning and the end....






Those of you that know me know that I've been debating this for awhile. I love riding my bicycle... there is only one problem. I live in San Francisco on the top of a hill and I'm getting awfully tired of pedaling up it nearly every day. Yet, with all this said, I enjoy the agility and freedom a bicycle offers. (i.e. I can make my own sartorial choices and not be worried about safety.) Jumping to a Motorbike is a big jump and I'm not really sure a scooter is for me either. So when I came across these Derringer Bikes I thought to myself... this could be it. What do you all think?

2 comments:

Siciliano said...

I think you should wear a helmet. And get the bike.

Lotus said...

Great Bike! You're gonna look great on it... I want pictures!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.