Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dave Meeker



I recently photographed my good friend Robert Münzer's place. A few of the piece's he had adorning his walls blew me away, especially the couple of pieces by his friend Dave Meeker. I hadn't heard of him before and I'm super excited to meet him this weekend. The two pieces above by him are the Copper Penny sculpture and the Liz Pendant made from over 9000 drinking straws. Love!

By the way... you will see more of Robert's place on Sf Girl by Bay soon. I'll let you know when it happens and repost it here. Also Thanks Victoria for posting the process of our Eve Lounge chandeliers.

3 comments:

Donna Maier said...

The straw one is so rad. I can only imagine how long it took to make that thing. NICE.

K said...

Oh yes... a painfully long time

Michelle Linden said...

Love love love the straw pendant!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.