Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wanna go Ranchin'?









Ranchin' is a loose term here. I don't mean round up the cattle and bring em home. I mean sleep all day on the deck under the trees, or shoot a round of arrows or maybe horseshoes is more your thing, or make big delicious meals to be enjoyed alfresco. And by all means have fun putting together that 'Ranch Wardrobe'. After all this ranch is owned by city folk.

These are a collection of photos I've rounded up of us spending time at our good friends Ranch House. We love it there oh so much. The place is simply serene. If you are interested it seems they are renting it out this year. You can check it out over here. I know you'll love it just as much as we do.




No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.