Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The making of... part I




Wow, Its already September, where did August go? So, we are nearing the opening of Eve Lounge and I thought you would like another peek ( in addition to the one I shared previously) into the process. As you have seen in previous posts here and here, we have been through many rounds of inspiration regarding the lighting at Eve. Long story short, if you will, we decided to take on the job ourselves. One of our first stops was General Bead recommend by good friend Ann D'Apice, jewelry designer extraordinaire. (Although this is really only one of her many many talents.) Here are a couple of shots of the shop. Lets just say it is as anxiety inducing as entering a fabric shop is for me. Way, way, way to many choices...

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.