Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CCA visit



Walking around CCA. I should really make an effort to wonder through this space every once in awhile and attend all the free lectures. What a great resource I have in the neighborhood that I never use.

And I don't know about you but I could pretty much be happy as a clam going to school for the rest of my life... just jumping from one artistic major to the next. Is that a bad thing?

One more thing, What do you all think of the new header? I've been putting off posting just so I could finish the illustration. I never really liked the old one I just did it quick and easy so I could get it up and start this thing... so its been long long long over due. So I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.