Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Madmen 'mini' Style



I know this has been out for awhile but I thought it was appropriate timing. I about fell out of my chair the first time I saw the article. I'm not sure what my 8 year old brain was configuring but I'm pretty sure nothing like Arlo's. Arlo is the son of Matthew Weiner the creator of Madmen. Check out the article you must read how he composes each look.

Thanks Monoscope for the support!

And Thanks Grace for your support too!

Will you support me too? Click on the photo to the right and vote 5 stars!

3 comments:

mette/ungt blod said...

of course i will vote for you :) -i was wondering if you could recommend any blogs or websites about/from SF? my best friend is going to SF for a semester of school!

Joanna Goddard said...

he is amazing!! xo

K said...

I know quite. Quite amazing. Thanks for your votes.xo

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.