Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paperdolls



As I promised, here are the paper dolls from The Mister's family lore box. These amongst others were found with the glove a couple of posts below. Whats amazing to me is not only that the paper doll was completely hand drawn and cut out but look at that wardrobe! Its pretty unbelievable, a dress for nearly every occasion and at least a few hats, and a lovely cape-like coat. The creativity is astounding... I guess when you don't have our modern distractions kids had the opportunity to indulge in their fantasies.

Speaking of I need to get back to that list I'm trying to check off.

p.s. I'm tweaking with the template/layout... do you like? Only problem now everything below looks a bit like a mess....poop!

2 comments:

soon lee said...

layout looking good! and your blooming cactus is so so cute.

K said...

Thanks Soon.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.