Sunday, July 26, 2009

Its a Mad Mad Mad world.









Oooh my am I obsessed now... as if I wasn't already.

Mad Men and Banana Republic have teamed up for a "casting call" contest. All you have to do is go into your closest Banana and get a special code to enter and then dress up in your Best Mad Men style take a photo and submit. You all are going to vote for moi right! Oh please please please. I'll let you know when I've posted my photo.


All photos were acquired via the Mad Men site

p.s. If you need a little help I suggest checking out Super Kawaii Mama. Girl has got it all figured out... not to mention the originator of this competition.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

oh fabulous! i'll vote for you, too! good luck!!!! xoxo

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.