Friday, July 24, 2009

Cecconis







Also while in Los Angeles I wanted to check out Cecconi's because well look at it... The other Cecconi's (London New York) were designed by the lovely Ilse Crawford although I couldn't ascertain from their website that it was true of the Los Angeles location. And we did check it out and it was lovely. Lovely food. Lovely service.

But man oh man was it a circus in there. Yikes! Have I been in San Francisco too long and gone soft? I just couldn't handle the scene. I found myself longing to find a place where people go for the amazing food, company, and conversation and not to find their next um... date. Don't worry LA I still love you but sometimes you can be a bit strong. I guess that is what I get for not asking friends before we went.

I still think its worth a look see, I'd just go in the in between hours and hope the usual crowd is not there.

1 comment:

david john said...

i love grabbing a bloody mary at ceccioni's in los angeles.

beautiful patio!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.